Launceston Holiday Cottages Launceston, Cornwall, England
The Annexe, Pen-y-Bryn | Trekenner near Launceston | Cornwall Charming Trekenner cottage, a ground floor self contained annexe with far-reaching views towards Dartmoor. Launceston 4 miles.
The Property A charming ground floor apartment at the rear of the owner's bungalow, but completely self contained, with its own entrance and garden patio. This Trekenner cottage enjoys spectacular far-reaching views towards Dartmoor, and is located in the pretty Cornish hamlet of Trekenner, close to the Devon border, 4 miles from Launceston. This attractive, neatly presented Trekenner cottage provides cosy and compact accommodation, with an open plan living area with well-equipped fitted kitchen and patio doors leading to a pretty garden patio, ideal for al fresco dining. This Trekenner cottage is just a few minutes walk from an award-winning village pub and eating house. Walkers and landscape lovers are ideally placed for exploring both Bodmin and Dartmoor, as this Trekenner cottage is set between the two. Guests at this Trekenner cottage are also within reach of both the north and south Cornish coasts, each approximately half an hour away. A perfect quiet rural retreat amongst the pretty lanes of Cornwall. Accommodation All ground floor. One double bedroom. Shower room with shower cubicle, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen area, dining area and sitting area with electric fire and space for one child's fold-out bed. Amenities Full gas central heating, additional heating from woodburner-effect electric fire in living area. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, colour TV, DVD, library of DVDs and books. Use of owners' utility room with washer and dryer. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Child’s fold-out bed. Off road parking for one car. Private patio and shared use of owners' garden with furniture, sun loungers and BBQ. One well behaved dog. Sorry, no smoking. Shop 4 miles. Pub 10 mins walk. Note: Max 2 adults, 1 child and 1 infant.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 222||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 1 Living Room, 1 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Full Bath
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Contact us , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing
- Decoration : Beautiful Decoration
- Disable Facilities : Contact us
- Transportation : Available for rent or taxi
- Beddings : 1 Twin Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Beach : Near Beach, Railway : 15 min, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : Just 4 miles north is Launceston, with its Norman Castle sitting high above the town. From here you can take a spectacular steam train ride through the beautiful Kensey Valley on a 5 mile round trip. From Trekenner you are within driving distance of the seaside resorts of Bude and Padstow to the north, and Plymouth, Polperro and Looe to the south. A superb rural base for exploring Cornwall and Devon.
- Other Views : Trekenner is a tranquil rural Cornish hamlet, close to the Devon and Cornwall boundary, and ideally placed between Dartmoor and Bodmin Moor, just right for exploring the dramatic local landscapes either on foot or by car. Trekenner is a half-mile walk along the lanes from an award winning country pub and eating house, and 2 miles from the beautiful River Tamar, where you may be lucky enough to spot an otter or two.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 0
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Suitable for kids
- Launceston, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , Launceston Holiday Rentals, Launceston Accommodations, Launceston Hotels, Launceston Villas, Launceston Bed and Breakfasts, Launceston Beach Rentals, Launceston Vacation Rentals, Launceston Holiday Deals, Launceston Self Catering, Launceston HHoliday Rentals ,