St. Austell Holiday Rentals St. Austell, Cornwall, England
The Annexe | Rescorla near St. Austell | Cornwall Cosy, ground floor annexe offering comfortable accommodation. This St. Austell cottage is ideal for couples. Perfect base for exploring the south coast. St. Austell 5 miles. The Property St. Austell 5 miles. A cosy, single storey, semi-detached cottage annexe, in the pretty village of Rescorla, 2 miles from Penwithick and 5 miles from St. Austell. Comfortably furnished, this St. Austell cottage makes an ideal holiday retreat, and the perfect base for exploring all the delights of the south coast. Relax and unwind after a busy day in this cosy St. Austell cottage, or enjoy the fresh air and dine alfresco in the patio garden area. Discover the sub tropical gardens of St. Austell, spend a day at one of the many beaches surrounding this lovely market town, or take a stroll around the Mevagissey Museum, before returning to this lovely St. Austell cottage annexe. With lots of things to see and do, this St. Austell cottage is the perfect base for a wonderful seaside getaway, any time of the year. Accommodation All ground floor. One double bedroom with distant views of Bodmin Moor. Shower room with shower (with adjustable stool), basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with sofabed, dining area and electric fire. Amenities Full electric central heating, additional heating from electric fire in sitting room. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, colour TV, video, DVD, library of books and DVDs. All fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Cot available. Off road parking for 1 car. Small courtyard garden with furniture. One small well behaved dog welcome at a charge of £15 per week. Sorry, no smoking. Shop and pub 1 mile.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 200||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 1 Living Room, 1 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Private Bath
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Accessible, Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Charming Decoration
- Disable Facilities : Accessible
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Queen Bed, 1 Single Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 20 km, Beach : Near By, Railway : Near By, Golf : Near Golf, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : Home to the St. Austell Brewery, this is the perfect place to relax and unwind, while sampling the delights of the local malt, after a tour of the Victorian Brewery, and for those who love the surf and sand, St. Austell has plenty of both to choose from. Visit the beautiful sandy beach at Porthpean, or spend time at Carlyon Bay with its ever-popular shingle beach, a favourite for sun worshippers, but if you prefer a dip in the water, Polkerris is the place for you. Situated in a safe cove, it is renowned for its love of all things wet. Whether itâ€™s sailing, windsurfing or swimming you're looking for, Polkerris Beach has it all. A short drive will take you to the fishing ports of Fowey and Mevagissey, and with lots to do, and something to keep the whole family entertained, St. Austell is a great year round location.
Other Views :
Carlyon Bay 3 miles; Mevagissey 6 miles; Fowey 9 miles.
The old market town of St. Austell lies just a few miles from the south coast, and is famous for its china clay mining history. Today, home to numerous beaches and sub tropical gardens, it is a popular place for tourists, and families, with plenty to see and do. Get back to nature with the wonderful Lost Gardens of Heligan and the ever popular Eden Project, perfect for a family day out, or discover the delights of Caerhays Castle and Garden, flourishing with the maritime climate.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Suitable
- St. Austell, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , St. Austell Holiday Rentals, St. Austell Accommodations, St. Austell Hotels, St. Austell Villas, St. Austell Bed and Breakfasts, St. Austell Beach Rentals, St. Austell Vacation Rentals, St. Austell Holiday Deals, St. Austell Self Catering, St. Austell HHoliday Rentals ,