Plymouth Holiday Cottage Plymouth, Cornwall, England
Peggotty s Cottage | Kingsand near Plymouth | Cornwall Delightful 17th century fisherman’s cottage in coastal village of Kingsand. Cosy accommodation over three floors. Sea just a moments stroll. Plymouth 5 miles. The Property A delightful 17th century stone fisherman's cottage, tucked away 100 yards from the beach down a narrow street in the romantic coastal village of Kingsand near Plymouth. Fully refurbished and with modern amenities, this Kingsand cottage is packed full of character and charm, and provides cosy accommodation with exposed beams, stone fireplace and wooden floors. Step from the street into the cosy living room of this Kingsand cottage, with a small dining area and well-equipped galley kitchen. Climb the steep narrow stairs and you will find another snug seating area, where you can relax to play games, read or chat, and a further flight brings you to the double bedroom. Step outside the door of your Kingsand cottage and you have easy access to walks on the SW coastal path, with fantastic landscapes in both directions. Although seemingly tucked away in your Kingsand cottage, you are just 20 minutes by water or land to Plymouth and all it offers: the Aquarium, historic Barbican, Theatre, bistros and fine restaurants. Accommodation Over three floors. One second floor double. Shower room with shower cubicle, basin and WC. Open plan living area with galley kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner-effect electric stove. First floor snug with sofabed. Amenities Electric convector heating throughout, additional heating from woodburner-effect electric stove in sitting area. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, colour TV, DVD, books/DVDs/games. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Parking in public car park 300 yards away, weekly permit costs £20. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shop and pub 2 mins walk. Note: Unsuitable for children under 5 due to steep open stairs.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 257||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 1 Living Room, 1 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Full and private bath
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Accessible , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Beautiful Decoration
- Disable Facilities : Accessible
- Transportation : Taxi and other transport
- Beddings : 1 Queen Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 20 km, Beach : Near By, Railway : Near By, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : Take a walk south along the coastal path to Penlee Point for the glorious views of Rame Head, towering above the sea, or, a walk north along the coast will take you to Mount Edgcumbe Park with fabulous views of Plymouth Sound. From Cawsand, take a ferry trip to Plymouth and visit the Aquarium, the historic Barbican or enjoy a spot of retail therapy. Just a mile east of Kingsand lies Whitsand Bay, with 4 miles of sandy beach and dramatic cliffs. You really are spoilt for choice in this â€˜secret hideawayâ€™.
Other Views :
Plymouth 5 miles.
The twin villages of Kingsand and Cawsand, with narrow streets winding between pastel-coloured cottages, lie on the Rame Peninsula just 5 miles from Plymouth, but because the high ground of Mount Edgcumbe lies between, you are not aware of being near a large city. Instead, you can relax in the peace and quiet of village life, and look out over Plymouth Sound which offers calm waters ideal for watersports, fishing and bathing.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very child friendly
- Plymouth, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , Plymouth Holiday Rentals, Plymouth Accommodations, Plymouth Hotels, Plymouth Villas, Plymouth Bed and Breakfasts, Plymouth Beach Rentals, Plymouth Vacation Rentals, Plymouth Holiday Deals, Plymouth Self Catering, Plymouth HHoliday Rentals ,