St. Nectanâ€™s Glen Accommodation St. Nectans Glen, Cornwall, England
Millstream | St. Nectan’s Glen near Tintagel | Cornwall
An unusual ‘round’ house studio nestling by a mill stream, 1 mile from Tintagel. Be lulled to sleep by the stream passing by and breakfast on the patio. Wadebridge 12 miles.
Tintagel 1 mile. This one time corn mill is situated in atmospheric St. Nectan s Glen, a densely wooded valley of outstanding natural beauty between the villages of Tintagel and Boscastle. Set in 20 acres of garden and woodland the cottages have been converted from the former mill buildings and millworkers’ homes - each individually designed to retain their character. Visitors will enjoy the woodland, lawns and sitting areas next to the old mill stream. The perfect base for a restful holiday.
Tintagel 1 mile. A compact, cosy and unique holiday cottage on the banks of the mill stream. Set apart from the main mill building it has its own private patio with the stream bubbling by. Enter via a small door (mind your head) into the circular, open plan studio. Everything is to hand and the sofa converts into a full size double bed. Walk through the bluebell woods, laze on the shoreline at the bottom of the valley, explore the nearby coastline, surf the waves or take a trip further afield to the Eden Project (23 miles) or all points south or west. There’s much to do and see in this beautiful area.
Open plan living/sleeping/kitchen and dining area with double sofa bed. Bathroom off with bath, basin and electric shower over bath. Doorway leads to separate WC. Secluded patio at rear looks over the mill stream as it tumbles past the cottage.
Electric convector and night storage heating. Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, colour TV, DVD, radio etc. Coin operated washing machine and tumble dryer in communal utility room. Electricity inc. in rent. Bed linen inc. in rent. Private sitting area and shared use of lawned garden with garden furniture and stream. Ample off road parking. Sorry no pets and no smoking. Shops and pubs 1 mile. Please note: No babies/children.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 270||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Shower
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Lake, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 1 Living Room, 1 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Private Bath
- Suitability : Child Friendly, accessible , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Lake Front, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Beautiful Decoration
- Disable Facilities : accessible
- Transportation : Available
- Beddings : 1 Queen Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : VCR, Satellite TV
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Railway : 25 Min, Golf : Near Golf, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : Head north along the path and in 2.5 miles is the beautiful village of Boscastle with its quaint quay and village pubs for refreshment. Further afield, the surfing mecca of Bude with its resort attractions is 15 miles away while the open spaces of Bodmin Moor, the Eden Project, Padstow and the Camel estuary are all within a 40 minute drive.
- Other Views : Tintagel, home of the legendary King Arthurs castle, whose ruins dominate the cliff side just outside the village, is a popular but not overcrowded tourist destination. The surrounding area is dominated by the sea, rocky coves and stunning scenery. Several beaches, including nearby Trebarwith Strand, are within easy reach and surfing is the main attraction for those who love the water. Tintagel has several pubs and restaurants and the Old Post Office (National Trust) is a must. For the energetic, the SW Coast Path passes through the village and in both directions it winds its way along the cliff tops and down to the waterâ€™s edge through dramatic countryside.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Suitable for kids
- St. Nectans Glen, Cornwall, England
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , St. Nectans Glen Holiday Rentals, St. Nectans Glen Accommodations, St. Nectans Glen Hotels, St. Nectans Glen Villas, St. Nectans Glen Bed and Breakfasts, St. Nectans Glen Beach Rentals, St. Nectans Glen Vacation Rentals, St. Nectans Glen Holiday Deals, St. Nectans Glen Self Catering, St. Nectans Glen HHoliday Rentals ,