Egloskerry Lodges Egloskerry, Cornwall, England
Palmers Lodge | Egloskerry near Launceston | Cornwall Compact yet contemporary, single storey lodge, on outskirts of pretty village of Egloskerry. Great walking, cycling and wildlife watching. Launceston 4 miles. The Property Egloskerry 0.5 mile. A charming, single storey lodge, situated on the rural outskirts of the pretty village of Egloskerry, just 4 miles from Launceston. Decorated and furnished to a high standard, this compact yet contemporary open plan accommodation has everything needed for a restful holiday, including an enclosed patio area providing a great place to relax after a hard day's exploring. The lodge fronts onto a minor country road offering easy access, whilst the surrounding lush green meadows, wooded valleys and quiet country lanes boast some great walking and cycling opportunities. Abundant wildlife, good golf and some great country pubs are all on the doorstep, whilst the Roadford Reservoir is within a short drive providing great fishing and sailing. Horse riding and excellent surfing are also within easy reach. Alternatively, visit the old county town of Launceston, situated at the head of the beautiful Tamar Valley and offering great shops, pubs and restaurants. A great romantic retreat, at any time of year. Accommodation All ground floor. One double bedroom. Bathroom with bath with shower over, basin and WC. Contemporary open plan living area with well-equipped fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Amenities Electric storage and panel heaters throughout. Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, combi LCD TV/DVD with Freeview, radio/CD player etc. Small library of DVDs/games/books. Local maps and cycling/walking guides available. Broadband available. All fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Travel cot and high chair available. Off road parking for 2 cars. Walled patio garden with garden furniture and BBQ. Gravelled area with furniture and stunning views. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shops 4 miles, pubs 3 miles. Note: The owner provides fresh flowers and a bottle of wine for all new arrivals.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 215||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Lake, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 1 Living Room, 1 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Full Bath
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Accessible , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing
- Decoration : Perfectly Decorated
- Disable Facilities : Accessible
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Queen Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Railway : 25 Min, Golf : Near Golf, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : With the town of Launceston, with its many shops, pubs, restaurants, ruined Norman castle and steam railway just a short drive away, as well as the beaches of North Cornwall and the wilds of Dartmoor and Bodmin Moor within easy reach, this great location has plenty to offer.
Other Views :
Launceston 4 miles.
The pretty village of Egloskerry sits 4 miles west of Launceston, quietly resting amongst the beautiful green meadows of the upper Tamar Valley. An ideal place for those seeking the solitude of the countryside, this whole area offers an abundance of winding country lanes, wooded valleys and great wildlife spotting opportunities. The nearby reservoir at Roadford offers fishing, sailing and water sports, providing a great day out for all, whilst the Tamar Otter Park and the nearby golf course are not to be missed.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Suitable
- Egloskerry, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , Egloskerry Holiday Rentals, Egloskerry Accommodations, Egloskerry Hotels, Egloskerry Villas, Egloskerry Bed and Breakfasts, Egloskerry Beach Rentals, Egloskerry Vacation Rentals, Egloskerry Holiday Deals, Egloskerry Self Catering, Egloskerry HHoliday Rentals ,