Looe Holiday Rentals Looe, Cornwall, England
Miller’s Lodge | St Keyne near Looe | Cornwall Lovely stone built cottage in peaceful Cornish village of St Keyne. Perfect romantic hideaway. Single track rail line to Looe nearby. Liskeard 3 miles. The Property A lovely stone built cottage, formerly a hay barn, situated in the owner's grounds in the peaceful Looe Valley on the outskirts of the Cornish village of St Keyne, 3 miles from Liskeard. In the heart of the Cornish countryside, surrounded by trees and rolling meadows, Miller's Lodge is the perfect romantic hideaway, offering a cosy open plan living area, an attractive bedroom and a private patio area in which to sit out and relax. The property grounds are home to a renowned museum of 'Magnificent Music Machines', to which cottage guests receive free entry, while the single track Looe Valley Railway passes within 100 yards, with the 'request halt’ meaning guests can enjoy a train ride into the picturesque fishing port of Looe or up to the main line at Liskeard and beyond. With its network of footpaths, the region is a haven for nature lovers, while Polperro and the cathedral city of Truro are short drives away. A superb base from which to discover this mellow side of Cornwall, which draws visitors year after year. Note: This property can be booked with ref 1678 to accommodate 4 people. Accommodation One double bedroom. Shower room with shower cubicle, basin & WC. Open plan living area with fitted galley style kitchen, dining area & sitting area with flame effect electric fire & double sofa bed if required. Amenities Electric storage heating, electric fire in sitting area. Additional LPG heater if required. Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, colour TV/DVD player, Freeview, CD player. All fuel & power inc. in rent. Bed linen & towels inc. in rent. Travel cot & highchair. Off road parking for 1 car. Private, enclosed patio area with garden furniture & BBQ. Sorry, no pets & no smoking. Shop/post office & pub 3 miles (Liskeard or Duloe). Note: Babes in arms only.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 219||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 1 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Private Bath
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Beautifully decorated
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Available City Transport and Taxis
- Beddings : 1 Queen Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 15 km, Beach : Near By, Railway : Near By, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : With impressive country houses and gardens nearby, the delightful cathedral city of Truro just a short drive away and the Eden Project and Heligan Gardens within easy touring distance, this is an ideal location for a relaxing break in picturesque surroundings.
Other Views :
Liskeard 3 miles; Looe 5 miles.
The sleepy village of St Keyne nestles in the main valley leading down to the coast at Looe. Renowned for its rolling meadows and wooded valleys, the region is a haven for nature and wildlife lovers. The nearby south coast is the area's main attraction, offering lovely sandy beaches and coastal walks, while the working fishing ports of Looe and Polperro are both within a 20 minute drive.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child friendly
- Looe, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , Looe Holiday Rentals, Looe Accommodations, Looe Hotels, Looe Villas, Looe Bed and Breakfasts, Looe Beach Rentals, Looe Vacation Rentals, Looe Holiday Deals, Looe Self Catering, Looe HHoliday Rentals ,