Tintagel Holiday Accommodation Tintagel, Cornwall, England
The Garden Apartment | Bossiney near Tintagel | Cornwall One of our Cornwall cottages in a small village half a mile from Tintagel. Great sea views. Open plan living. Superb surfing nearby. Wadebridge 12 miles. The Property Tintagel 0.5 miles. Located in the small village of Bossiney, just half a mile from Tintagel, this modern annexe adjoins the owner's stone-built cottage and smallholding of poultry and piglets, enjoying wonderful coastal views. The spacious and bright open plan living area of this Tintagel cottage is simple but comfortably furnished and opens out to a private, enclosed garden that catches the sun all day - just made for escaping the stresses of modern living. Beachcombers will love the small beach at Bossiney Cove, a 10 minute walk from this Tintagel cottage, surfers and sunbathers will relish the great beach at Trebarwith, just two miles away, with its beachside pubs and cafés, while walkers will enjoy the Coastal Path. Boscastle, Port Isaac and Padstow are all within easy reach of this Tintagel cottage, while other attractions include the legendary King Arthur's castle in Tintagel and, a little further afield, the Eden Project. Looking out towards the sea, this Tintagel cottage makes the perfect base from which to explore this popular part of the West Country. This Tintagel cottage is next door to Ref 3836, and together they sleep 9. Accommodation All ground floor. One double bedroom. Bathroom with bath with shower over and basin. Separate WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Amenities Electric central heating. Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV, DVD player. All fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Travel cot and highchair available. Ample off road private parking. Small patio with garden furniture overlooking owner’s smallholding. One well behaved dog welcome. Sorry, no smoking. Shop and Post Office 0.5 miles. Pub/restaurant 3 mins walk.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 241||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 1 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Private Bath
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Accessible , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Lovely Apartment
- Disable Facilities : Accessible
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Queen Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Beach : Near By, Railway : 4 Km, Golf : Near Golf, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : Further afield, the surfing mecca of Bude with its resort attractions is 15 miles away while the open spaces of Bodmin Moor, the Eden Project, Padstow and the Camel estuary are all within a 40 minute drive.
Other Views :
Camelford 6 miles; Wadebridge 12 miles.
Tintagel, home of the legendary King Arthurâ€™s castle, whose ruins dominate the cliffside just outside the village, is a popular but not overcrowded tourist destination. The surrounding area is dominated by the sea, rocky coves and stunning scenery. Several beaches, including nearby Trebarwith Strand, are within easy reach and surfing is the main attraction for those who love the water. Tintagel has several pubs and restaurants and the Old Post Office (National Trust) is a must. For the energetic, the SW Coast Path passes through the village and in both directions it winds its way along the cliff tops and down to the waterâ€™s edge through dramatic countryside. Head north along the path and in 2.5 miles is the beautiful village of Boscastle with its quaint quay and village pubs for refreshment.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 0
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child Friendly
- Tintagel, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , Tintagel Holiday Rentals, Tintagel Accommodations, Tintagel Hotels, Tintagel Villas, Tintagel Bed and Breakfasts, Tintagel Beach Rentals, Tintagel Vacation Rentals, Tintagel Holiday Deals, Tintagel Self Catering, Tintagel HHoliday Rentals ,