Lostwithiel Near Fowey Holiday Lettings Lostwithiel, Cornwall, England
Brambles | Lostwithiel near Fowey | Cornwall Romantic Lostwithiel cottage with beamed ceiling, double bed and lovely courtyard setting. Great for coast or country. Lostwithiel 3 miles. Lanhydrock Farm Cottages Lostwithiel 3 miles. Lanhydrock Farm Cottages are a group of converted granite barns set around an attractive courtyard, each with their own garden and all with shared use of open lawns and a BBQ area beside a stream, set 3 miles from Lostwithiel in a secluded rural location, just 10 minutes’ walk to the 1,000 acre Lanhydrock Estate, which extends down to the Fowey River Valley. Accessed via a quarter-mile farm track, these Lostwithiel cottages are perfect as a base for enjoying the countryside location and the outdoor activities Cornwall has to offer. Each of these Lostwithiel cottages has been finished to a good standard, with well-equipped kitchens, comfy living areas and attractive bedrooms. One of these Lostwithiel cottages even has its own private sauna with music system. This delightful group of Lostwithiel cottages is set midway between the north and south Cornish coastlines, and they are within easy reach of The Eden Project, the town of Bodmin, the beach at Polkerris and of course the grandeur of the National Trust's Lanhydrock House, practically on your doorstep. Terrific Lostwithiel cottages for your Cornish holiday. The Property Providing a warm and cosy hideaway for two, this compact single storey Lostwithiel cottage has an open plan sitting room with a beamed ceiling, a dining area and well equipped kitchen, opening to an enclosed rear garden looking out onto fields and rolling countryside. A perfect Lostwithiel cottage for that special Cornish break. This Lostwithiel cottage can be booked with Ref 4106 to accommodate 8. Accommodation ll ground floor. One double bedroom. Bathroom with bath with shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with flame-effect electric fire. Amenities Full gas central heating, additional heating from electric fire in sitting room. Electric oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, colour TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, internet access. DVDs/games/books. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Off road parking for one car. Private rear patio area with table and chairs, shared use of lawns and BBQ area. One well behaved dog welcome. Sorry, no smoking. Shop and pub 2 miles.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 198||-||-|
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 1 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Private Bath
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Accessible , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Cozy Cottage
- Disable Facilities : Accessible
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Queen Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Beach : Near Beach, Railway : Near By, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : Centrally placed, with much to do and see in the immediate area, Lostwithiel is the perfect choice for those seeking a break away from the hectic pace of the tourist resorts.
Other Views :
Bodmin 7 miles; Fowey 8 miles.
A delightfully peaceful country town, nestling in the Fowey river valley amid the woods and fields that characterise the area. Renowned as a centre for the antiques trade, there are several shops and dealers in the town, as well as a fine collection of country pubs, restaurants and a thriving farmerâ€™s market. Lanhydrock House (NT) and gardens is just 3 miles away, while the fabulous Eden Project, shipwreck museum and tall ships harbour at Charlestown, and the picturesque fishing village of Mevagissey are all within 30 minutes by car. The tumbling surf, long sandy beaches and dramatic coastline of the north coast make for great days out. The river Fowey runs from the town on its 8 mile journey through the fields and wooded valleys to the gentler southern coast, a natural paradise for those who love the sea.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 0
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child friendly
- Lostwithiel, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , Lostwithiel Holiday Rentals, Lostwithiel Accommodations, Lostwithiel Hotels, Lostwithiel Villas, Lostwithiel Bed and Breakfasts, Lostwithiel Beach Rentals, Lostwithiel Vacation Rentals, Lostwithiel Holiday Deals, Lostwithiel Self Catering, Lostwithiel HHoliday Rentals ,