Bugle Near St Austell Holiday Accommodation St. Austell, Cornwall, England
Sunnyvale | Bugle near St Austell | Cornwall Delightful St Austell cottage, few minutes’ walk from village of Bugle. Set mainly over first floor, close to open countryside. Sleeps two. Welcoming accommodation. Close to many attractions. Mevagissey 6 miles. The Property St Austell 5 miles. A cosy holiday cottage set mainly over the first floor, close to open countryside and tucked away at the end of a quiet residential lane a few minutes' walk from the village of Bugle, once home to the Cornish china clay miners. This attractive and modern St Austell cottage provides light and airy accommodation, with an open plan living area, and an enclosed private garden with seating, ideal for al fresco dining. From Bugle village, coastal walks and cycling can be enjoyed, plus a short 10 minute drive from this St Austell cottage will take you to The Eden Project, now a world-renowned tourist attraction. This St Austell cottage is only a 15 minute drive from the picturesque Charlestown Harbour, which has been used in many films, plus you are also perfectly placed here in this St Austell cottage for both the north and south Cornish coasts, each less than half an hour away. There are numerous spectacular gardens to visit in the area around this St Austell cottage, such as The Lost Gardens of Heligan, Caerhays Castle and Pencarrow House. Then, return to your welcoming St Austell cottage and relax! Accommodation Mostly first floor. One double bedroom. Ground floor shower room with shower cubicle, basin and WC. First floor open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Amenities Electric wall mounted heaters. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washine machine, colour TV, DVD. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Off road parking for 1 car. Private enclosed rear garden with garden furniture and BBQ. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shop and pub 5 mins walk.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 231||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain, Snow Ski,
- Bed Rooms : 1 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description :
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Accessible , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Beautifully Decorated
- Disable Facilities : Accessible
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Queen Bed, 1 Single Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Beach : Near Beach, Railway : 03 Km, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : Home to the St. Austell Brewery, this is the perfect place to relax and unwind, while sampling the delights of the local malt, after a tour of the Victorian Brewery, and for those who love the surf and sand, St. Austell has plenty of both to choose from. Visit the beautiful sandy beach at Porthpean, or spend time at Carlyon Bay with its ever-popular shingle beach, a favourite for sun worshippers, but if you prefer a dip in the water, Polkerris is the place for you. Situated in a safe cove, it is renowned for its love of all things wet. Whether itâ€™s sailing, windsurfing or swimming you're looking for, Polkerris Beach has it all. A short drive will take you to the fishing ports of Fowey and Mevagissey, and with lots to do, and something to keep the whole family entertained, St. Austell is a great year round location.
Other Views :
Carlyon Bay 3 miles; Mevagissey 6 miles; Fowey 9 miles.
The old market town of St. Austell lies just a few miles from the south coast, and is famous for its china clay mining history. Today, home to numerous beaches and sub tropical gardens, it is a popular place for tourists, and families, with plenty to see and do. Get back to nature with the wonderful Lost Gardens of Heligan and the ever popular Eden Project, perfect for a family day out, or discover the delights of Caerhays Castle and Garden, flourishing with the maritime climate.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Loving Place for Kids
- St. Austell, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , St. Austell Holiday Rentals, St. Austell Accommodations, St. Austell Hotels, St. Austell Villas, St. Austell Bed and Breakfasts, St. Austell Beach Rentals, St. Austell Vacation Rentals, St. Austell Holiday Deals, St. Austell Self Catering, St. Austell HHoliday Rentals ,