Polgooth Selfcatering Cottages St Austell, Cornwall, England
Halwyn Retreat | Polgooth, St Austell | Cornwall Single storey Polgooth cottage with superb views over Polgooth to St Austell Bay. En-suite, private veranda, open plan living. Mevagissey 5 miles. The Property A beautifully presented single storey self catering cottage, attached to the owners' home on the edge of this quiet village, enjoying spectacular views across Polgooth towards St Austell Bay. This stylish modern self catering cottage retreat is ideally situated for exploring the St Austell Bay area of Cornwall, including The Eden Project and the Lost Gardens of Heligan. Take a short drive from your self catering cottage retreat to the picturesque harbour at Charlestown, the jewel of St Austell Bay, or relax at Pentewan Sands, one of the many sandy coves around the Bay. Returning to your lovely self catering cottage in the evening, you will be able to enjoy a glass of wine and some supper on the private veranda overlooking Polgooth. There is so much variety in this area, you just won't want your Cornwall cottage holiday to end! Accommodation All ground floor. One double bedroom with en-suite shower cubicle, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Amenities Night storage heaters throughout. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, colour TV, DVD, iPod dock. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Off road parking for one car. Private veranda with furniture. Sorry, no smoking and no pets. Shop and pub 1 mile.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 250||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 1 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Full Bath
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Accessible , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Great Decoration
- Disable Facilities : Accessible
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Queen Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Games : Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Beach : Near Beach, Railway : Near By, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : Just 3 miles from the sea, the village is close to several lovely beaches, and the south-west coastal path also runs close by. The area has a host of visitor attractions, with the Eden Project, the Lost Gardens of Heligan and the Tall Ships Harbour at Charlestown all within a 15 minute drive. The quaint fishing harbour at Mevagissey, with its passenger ferry across the bay to Fowey, is just 5 miles away, and the beautiful Roseland Peninsula with the villages of St. Mawes and St. Just-in-Roseland lies just a little further. Enjoy a coastal walk and take in the wonderful views, spend a day on the beach, or visit one of the numerous attractions close by. A fantastic location, any time of the year.
Other Views :
Mevagissey 5 miles; St. Mawes 18 miles; Truro 14 miles.
With its history rooted firmly in tin mining, the village of Polgooth is now a quiet settlement on the outskirts of St. Austell, frequented by visitors enjoying the area's outstanding countryside.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 0
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child friendly
- St Austell, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , St Austell Holiday Rentals, St Austell Accommodations, St Austell Hotels, St Austell Villas, St Austell Bed and Breakfasts, St Austell Beach Rentals, St Austell Vacation Rentals, St Austell Holiday Deals, St Austell Self Catering, St Austell HHoliday Rentals ,