Viscar Farm Holiday Cottages Falmouth Helston, Cornwall, England
Viscar Farm Holiday Cottages
Falmouth 6 miles. Tucked away along a quiet lane, these three attractive stone cottages provide cosy holiday homes nestling on the edge of Medlyn Moor with easy access to a host of wonderful walks. Furnished in traditional rustic style, these Cornish cottages boast many features including beams and exposed stone walls. Sleeping a total of nine people across three properties, these Falmouth cottages are perfect for people who want to explore the beautiful Cornish countryside and coast. Just a half hour walk from these Cornish cottages is the renowned Stithians Reservoir, the best area for open water birdwatching in Cornwall which also provides excellent sailing, windsurfing and canoeing opportunities. A short drive from these Falmouth holiday cottages is the beautiful, unspoilt Helford river estuary, home to some pretty beaches and the spectacular sub-tropical coastal gardens of Gelendurgan and Trebah. These three Cornish holiday cottages provide a central base for exploring St Ives, Falmouth and the fascinating St Michael's Mount. When you stay at Viscar Farm Holiday Cottages, you really are ensured a wonderful family holiday in one of the most beautiful parts of the country. Note: No single sex parties allowed at these cottages except for family groups.
The Property This single storey detached cottage is located on a farm near to Falmouth in Cornwall and is part of a group of three cottages. Perfect for a romantic getaway, this self contained Cornish cottage has one double bedroom with an ensuite shower room. At this Cornish cottage is an open plan living area where you can sit and plan the next day's activities whilst you relax in front of the fire. Accommodation All ground floor. One double bedroom with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner effect electric fire. Amenities Electric fires throughout with woodburner effect electric fire in sitting room. Gas cooker, microwave, fridge with ice box, washing machine and tumble dryer in separate laundry room, dishwasher, TV, video, library of books, games and videos. Gas inc. in rent, electricity charged by £1 coin meter. Ample off road parking. Shared use of farm grounds and garden patio area with furniture. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Pub 1.25 miles. Shop 1.5 miles. Note: This Falmouth cottage is next to refs 7009 & 7106 and together they accommodate 9 people. Note: No children at this cottage.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 237||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 1 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Full and private bath
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Beautiful Decoration
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Queen Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Beach : Near Beach, Railway : 15 min, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : The town's old harbour-side pubs, excellent shopping, art gallery and stunning new National Maritime Museum simply complete the picture. Pendennis Castle, built by Henry VIII, is Falmouth's most popular attraction, sited on its own peninsula with superb panoramic sea views. Across from Falmouth harbour is the beautiful town of St Mawes, surrounded by the rocky coves, sandy beaches and lush green countryside of the Roseland Peninsula. Go there by car (15 miles) or take the passenger ferry from Falmouth (15 minutes). For nature lovers there is the Swanpool Nature Reserve, a lagoon and SSSI teeming with a variety of wildlife. Falmouth offers such a rich variety of landscape and attractions for people of all ages, it is sure to tempt you back time and again.
Other Views :
Mabe 3 miles; Truro 11 miles.
Falmouth, with its magnificent natural harbour (the third largest in the world), winding streets and beaches, will keep you occupied for hours. The town's old harbour-side pubs, excellent shopping, art gallery and stunning new National Maritime Museum simply complete the picture. Pendennis Castle, built by Henry VIII, is Falmouth's most popular attraction, sited on its own peninsula with superb panoramic sea views.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 0
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child friendly
- Helston, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , Helston Holiday Rentals, Helston Accommodations, Helston Hotels, Helston Villas, Helston Bed and Breakfasts, Helston Beach Rentals, Helston Vacation Rentals, Helston Holiday Deals, Helston Self Catering, Helston HHoliday Rentals ,