England Holiday Accommodation St Keverne, Lizard Peninsula, Cornwall, England
The Property- St Keverne, Lizard Peninsula
St Keverne 0.5 miles. A first floor barn conversion set within the owners' beautiful 2-acre garden, along with their farmhouse and two other stone cottages. This compact St Keverne cottage, which is light and airy, has recently been refurbished in a contemporary style, and provides a very comfortable living space with modern appliances. This St Keverne cottage is a garden lovers and walker s paradise; take a stroll through the garden, relax on the cottage lawn with a glass of wine or have a walk across fields to the South West Coast path, just one mile away. In this idyllic spot you feel you are off the beaten track, but this St Keverne cottage is actually only half a mile from the attractive, quintessentially 'English' St Keverne village, with pubs and shops surrounding the village square. This is a relaxing St Keverne cottage retreat, providing an excellent base for exploring The Lizard Peninsula, the Helford River or historic Falmouth harbour town.
All first floor. One double bedroom. Shower room with shower cubicle, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, sitting area with sofabed and dining area.
Full oil central heating. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, colour TV, DVD. All fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Cot and highchair. Off road parking for two cars. Bike and canoe storage. Shared use of large lawned garden (adjacent to the property but not attached to it) with table and chairs. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shop and pub 0.5 miles. Note: This cottage can be booked with refs 4154 (Fri changeover) and 4682 (Sat changeover) to accommodate 12 people.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 237||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 1 Living Room, 1 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Private Bath
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Accessible, Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Perfect Decoration
- Disable Facilities : Accessible
- Transportation : Regular City Transport
- Beddings : 1 Queen Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Games : Games Video, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 20 km, Beach : Near Beach, Railway : Near By, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions :
Helston 12 miles.
On the eastern side of The Lizard Peninsula, the pretty village of St Keverne, lying just 1.25 miles inland is the focal point for this area, with its village pubs and shops surrounding the village square, and an impressive church spire, at one time used to guide the Cornish fishermen home.
- Other Views : From St Keverne you can easily explore the natural and spectacular beauty of the Lizard Peninsula by car, bicycle or on foot. You will find tiny secret coves, sandy bays and dramatic cliff walks along the South West Coastal path. Just north is the Helford River, a yachtsman's dream and home to Frenchman's Creek, and picturesque Helford village. Further afield visit Falmouth with one of the largest natural harbours, Pendennis Castle built by Henry VIII, and of course you cannot miss out on a trip to The National Maritime Museum.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 0
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child friendly
- St Keverne, Lizard Peninsula, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , St Keverne, Lizard Peninsula Holiday Rentals, St Keverne, Lizard Peninsula Accommodations, St Keverne, Lizard Peninsula Hotels, St Keverne, Lizard Peninsula Villas, St Keverne, Lizard Peninsula Bed and Breakfasts, St Keverne, Lizard Peninsula Beach Rentals, St Keverne, Lizard Peninsula Vacation Rentals, St Keverne, Lizard Peninsula Holiday Deals, St Keverne, Lizard Peninsula Self Catering, St Keverne, Lizard Peninsula HHoliday Rentals ,