South West England Holiday Rentals Launceston, Cornwall, England
Middle Barn Launceston Superb detached cottage near Launceston. Barn conversion in rural setting on the hills above the town. Stunning views of Dartmoor National Park. Launceston 0.8 miles. The Property Launceston 0.8 miles. A contemporary detached barn conversion situated off the beaten track on a non-working farm on the woody slopes above Launceston, this cottage provides a light and airy holiday retreat with some dramatic views of Dartmoor National Park towards Brentor. Furnished in a comfortable modern style, this Launceston cottage still gives a taste of rural living. The spacious open plan living room of this Launceston cottage has large patio doors opening to the landscaped terraced garden, where there is a pleasant terrace to sit and unwind. Alternatively, take a walk through the pretty private woods surrounding the farm. For a refreshing drink, the picturesque Eliot Arms is 2 miles from this Launceston cottage, situated in the centre of the Cornish village of Tregadillett. This rural cottage near Launceston provides an excellent base for touring in the region as it is within a short distance of Bodmin Moor, Dartmoor and the north Cornish resorts at Bude, Widemouth Bay, Boscastle and Tintagel. The beautiful National Trust Lydford Gorge is within 20 minutes’ drive of this Launceston cottage, as is Cornwall's premier tourist attraction, the Eden Project. There are many attractions in the area including Launceston castle, the steam railway which chugs through the glorious Kensey Valley, the Tamar Otter Sanctuary, as well as two golf courses within three miles. A Launceston cottage in a country setting, with access to loads of activities. Accommodation All ground floor. One double bedroom with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Amenities Underfloor heating throughout. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, 32” LCD TV with Freeview, DVD player. All fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Off road parking for two cars. Enclosed lawned garden to front and rear with garden furniture. One well behaved dog welcome. Sorry, no smoking. Shop and pub 1.5 miles.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 257||-||-|
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 1 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Private Bath
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Accessible , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing
- Decoration : Modern Decoration
- Disable Facilities : Accessible
- Transportation : Regular City Transport
- Beddings : 1 King Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 45 Min by car, Beach : Near Beach, Railway : Near By, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions :
Bude 19 miles.
The town of Launceston, situated on the Devon and Cornwall border, has wonderful architecture, including some fine Georgian buildings in the central square, and is dominated by the ruins of a Norman castle sitting high above the town. Visit the Tamar Otter Park just 3 miles away or take a trip on the steam train from Launceston through the beautiful Kensey Valley on a 5 mile round trip. Launceston is within driving distance of the seaside resorts of Bude and Padstow to the north, and Plymouth to the south, as well as the stunning Bodmin Moor and Dartmoor. A superb base for exploring Cornwall and Devon.
- Other Views : Visit the Tamar Otter Park just 3 miles away or take a trip on the steam train from Launceston through the beautiful Kensey Valley on a 5 mile round trip. Launceston is within driving distance of the seaside resorts of Bude and Padstow to the north, and Plymouth to the south, as well as the stunning Bodmin Moor and Dartmoor. A superb base for exploring Cornwall and Devon.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Your kids will love this place
- Launceston, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , Launceston Holiday Rentals, Launceston Accommodations, Launceston Hotels, Launceston Villas, Launceston Bed and Breakfasts, Launceston Beach Rentals, Launceston Vacation Rentals, Launceston Holiday Deals, Launceston Self Catering, Launceston HHoliday Rentals ,