Cornwall Apartments St. Austell, Cornwall, England
Lovely St Austell studio holiday apartment. Compact accommodation. South facing with shops and pubs close by. Ideal for a couple. Aquasurf Apartments A Victorian town house in the Cornish seaside town of St Austell which has been sympathetically converted into three one bedroomed holiday apartments. Situated five minutes’ walk from the town centre and a half hour walk to Carlyon Bay beach, these St Austell holiday apartments are tastefully furnished in contemporary style and provide convenient accommodation for couples wishing to explore this wonderful area of Cornwall. Each of these St Austell holiday apartments has its own double bed, sitting area, compact well equipped kitchen and modern shower room, which make them ideal for couples on a budget. With bars, restaurants and cafes all close by, these St Austell holiday apartments are ideal for guests who enjoy sampling the local foods and delicacies. This area offers a wide range of pursuits, from the fantastic surfing beaches of the north coast to the tranquil bays of the south. The world renowned Eden Project, Lost Gardens of Heligan, and Cornish China clay and tin mining heritage are also here to discover and explore. The Property A self contained St Austell studio flat with a light and airy south facing bedroom and sitting area with feature Victorian fireplace containing an electric fire and a separate kitchen and shower room. This St Austell holiday apartment is close to the town centre, pubs and restaurants and is only a half hour walk from the sandy beach at Carlyon Bay. A convenient and neat St Austell holiday apartment, this is a perfect base for couples wanting to explore the many attractions along the South Cornwall coast including pretty beaches, the romantic Fowey estuary and the Eden Project. Note: This apartment can be booked with refs 7887 & 8489 and together they accommodate 6 people. Accommodation All first floor at front. Studio double bedroom with sitting area, dining area and electric fire. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Amenities Electric wall mounted slim-line convector heaters with additional heating from electric fire in sitting area. Microwave/combi oven, fridge, TV, DVD. All fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Roadside parking 100 yards from property. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shop and pub 5 mins walk.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 215||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 1 Living Room, 1 Bedroom
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Accessible, Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing
- Decoration : Perfectly Decorated
- Disable Facilities : Accessible
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Queen Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 20 km, Beach : Near Beach, Railway : Near By, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions :
Carlyon Bay 3 miles; Mevagissey 6 miles; Fowey 9 miles.
The old market town of St. Austell lies just a few miles from the south coast, and is famous for its china clay mining history. Today, home to numerous beaches and sub tropical gardens, it is a popular place for tourists, and families, with plenty to see and do. Get back to nature with the wonderful Lost Gardens of Heligan and the ever popular Eden Project, perfect for a family day out, or discover the delights of Caerhays Castle and Garden, flourishing with the maritime climate. Home to the St. Austell Brewery, this is the perfect place to relax and unwind, while sampling the delights of the local malt, after a tour of the Victorian Brewery, and for those who love the surf and sand, St. Austell has plenty of both to choose from.
- Other Views : Visit the beautiful sandy beach at Porthpean, or spend time at Carlyon Bay with its ever-popular shingle beach, a favourite for sun worshippers, but if you prefer a dip in the water, Polkerris is the place for you. Situated in a safe cove, it is renowned for its love of all things wet. Whether itâ€™s sailing, windsurfing or swimming you're looking for, Polkerris Beach has it all. A short drive will take you to the fishing ports of Fowey and Mevagissey, and with lots to do, and something to keep the whole family entertained, St. Austell is a great year round location.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 0
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child Friendly
- St. Austell, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , St. Austell Holiday Rentals, St. Austell Accommodations, St. Austell Hotels, St. Austell Villas, St. Austell Bed and Breakfasts, St. Austell Beach Rentals, St. Austell Vacation Rentals, St. Austell Holiday Deals, St. Austell Self Catering, St. Austell HHoliday Rentals ,