BEDac164 - Apartment Zagreb, Zagreb County, Croatia
Perfectly located near the city center this place is ideal for any traveler looking for a clean and carefully designed space. Common area is open and bright, looking on the beautiful park. Apartment has two bedrooms and can accommodate max 6 people.
Space- the final frontier.. which I'm trying to refer as such through some of my final frontiers- arts&crafts. This place is at the same time raw and playful, industrial but warm, naked but detailed. I made it as for myself, just I'm not in the place.
The apartment consist of a common area- living room, dinning room and kitchen all connected in one big open space. It's divided by hallway from two bedrooms and the bathroom.
Common area is open and bright space imagined to be a central location of the apartment, where you can be with your trip buddies and/or family- hangout, play, eat, cook, drink, talk.. or you can make it as a co-working space. Living room is flexible to sort out- you can have it every way you want just moving parts of the big sofa. You can freely use HD SmartTV, PlayStation 3 with 2 joysticks and couple of games, BlueRay Surround.
There is big dinning table dividing living area from cooking area. You can make it bigger just by putting down the board that's leaned on kitchen wall. Since it's an open kitchen, you still can be a part of any hangout, although you're cooking. Kitchen is equipped with all necessary appliances and also has a dish washer, a toaster, a water heater, coffee machine and two fridges. You can find basic supplies here. There are also free cereals, butter, honey, jams, coffee and tea...
In the bathroom are basic shower accessories and hairdryer. You can also wash your clothes because there are laundry washer and dryer. Washing powder and softener are provided.
On south side of the apartment is a double bedroom, with flat TV and AC, called the GreenRoom. On the north side is bedroom with two bunk beds and accommodates 4 people, called PingPongRoom. The name came out because of the halved ping-pong table, which can be a regular table or an actual game table you can play yourself or with a partner.
There are wardrobe lockers in every room, for every person sleeping in the room.
Smoking is allowed, but just in the common area. Ashtrays are provided.
There is free WiFi connection with free unlimited download. Pets are allowed.
Please HAVE FUN :) AND TOUCH THINGS. THEY WON'T BITE ;) maybe
All parts of the apartment are accessible, but please take care of other people's private space.
P.S. Please don't use the secret doors in the bathroom.
Interaction with Guests
I live in Zagreb, so if you have any questions and looking for a local tips, trips and people, feel free to contact me. :) I'll be glad to help and advice you.
According to many people living in Zagreb for several years, and had experienced living in this neighborhood, this is one of the best locations in Zagreb to be placed. Well connected with the city center, just an easy 15 min walk away still gives you possibility to be surrounded with trees in big park which is the central location of the Neighborhood. If you want to experience spirit and charms of old Zagreb, just stroll east through streets, like heading to the city center, and reveal it to yourself slowly and thoroughly.
On just few minutes away there are hospital, pharmacies, another park, post office, banks, ATMs, groceries stores, bakeries, museums, shops, cafes and restaurants.
If you want to get fresh groceries, go to Britanski trg (Britain Square) just 5 min away by foot, everyday from early morning till 1PM, offering you fresh vegetables, fruits, cheese, etc. On Sundays there is antique market also.
Other squares, including the Main Square, are nearby, on short walking distance.
For any other recommendations and suggestions of more places, check out my Guidebook.
Enjoy Zagreb, this neighborhood and this apartment. :)
Tram and bus stops are just across the street, and if you want to go to Sljeme hill or Mirogoj cemetery, just take a bus from Britanski trg (Britain Square).
Since Zagreb is mostly flat, I highly recommend you rent a bicycle. I can help you find it easily. There is also bike sharing system - Next Bike Croatia- all info on (URL HIDDEN)
For any additional advice on how to get around Zagreb, feel free to ask me.
Other Things to Note
Don't hesitate to explore the apartment and use your imagination. This is actually a playground with coziness of your home.
Since this is a building apartment, there are some building and house rules you need to obtain. This is the usual house rules in Croatia, which stand for this apartment too, so that your stay in this home will be pleasant, while for all other additional information please contact me directly:
- Accommodation is available from 15:00 hr on the day of arrival until 11:00 hr on the day of departure.
- Guests themselves are responsible for personal property and valuables left in the apartment/rooms and the owner is not responsible for the subsequent loss thereof.
- Guests are responsible for their behavior in the apartment and surrounding area, and in the case of an accident they shall bear the consequences themselves.
- Lock the doors to the apartment/rooms from the inside and when going out be sure to lock the doors and windows, close sunshades, switch off the lights and all electrical appliances (TV, AC, stove...) and turn off the taps.
- In exceptional circumstances and in the absence of a guest, the owner of the facility has the right to enter the apartment/rooms to prevent the occurrence of possible damage or danger. The owner is obliged to notify the guest about the entry into the apartment/rooms at the first subsequent contact.
- Destruction of equipment and furniture, causing disorder and disturbing other guests is prohibited, and it is expressly forbidden to make loud noises in the time between 14:00-17:00 and from 22:00-07:00 hr.
- The contents of the apartment/rooms may only be used by persons who are registered as guests, however the host may, upon the request of a guest, permit possible visits.
- Bringing in weapons, explosive and easily flammable material is not permitted.
- Use of equipment and appliances which are not an integral part of the offer of the apartment/rooms may be used only upon the consent of the host.
- Bringing in of animals is permitted only upon the consent of the host.
- Smoking is allowed only in the common area ( living room/kitchen).
- In the event of disappearance or damage to installations, furniture, appliances, equipment of the apartment/rooms the guest is obliged to notify the host. Insofar as the disappearance or damage occurred due to the fault of the guest, the guest is obliged to compensate the corresponding equivalent value.
- It is forbidden to remove appliances and equipment (towels, covers, etc.) from the apartment/rooms.
- In the event of disregard of the house rules, the host has the right to refuse further providing of service.
- Handover your identity card or passport to the host immediately upon arrival for registration at the Tourist office.
- You may offer your comments, suggestions and compliments to your host who is at your disposal during working hours from 0 to 24 hr.
Please maintain hygiene and clean after yourselves.
Wish you a pleasant stay! :)
|1||All Seasons||EUR 100||-||-|
|1||All Seasons||-||EUR 0||-|
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Pots & Pans
- Bed Rooms : 1 Bath/shower room, 2 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Check In: 15:00 Check Out: 11:00
- Suitability : Child Friendly
- Attribute : Shopping Center, National Park, Museums, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Library
- Entertainment : TV
- Games : Games Video
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : Bar : Near By, Bus : Near By, Car : Near By, Restaurant : Near By
- Other Views : Park
- Computers : yes
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Ilica 164 Zagreb, Zagreb County, Croatia
Croatia Holiday Rentals, Croatia Accommodations, Croatia Hotels, Croatia Villas, Croatia Bed and Breakfasts, Croatia Beach Rentals, Croatia Vacation Rentals, Croatia Holiday Deals, Croatia Self Catering, Croatia HHoliday Rentals , Zagreb County Holiday Rentals, Zagreb County Accommodations, Zagreb County Hotels, Zagreb County Villas, Zagreb County Bed and Breakfasts, Zagreb County Beach Rentals, Zagreb County Vacation Rentals, Zagreb County Holiday Deals, Zagreb County Self Catering, Zagreb County HHoliday Rentals , Zagreb Holiday Rentals, Zagreb Accommodations, Zagreb Hotels, Zagreb Villas, Zagreb Bed and Breakfasts, Zagreb Beach Rentals, Zagreb Vacation Rentals, Zagreb Holiday Deals, Zagreb Self Catering, Zagreb HHoliday Rentals ,