Hawaii Holiday Rentals Honaunau, Hawaii, United States
- Bed and Breakfast
This scenic Hawaii Bed and Breakfast sits nestled back from the top of a cliff with a magnificent view of the Pacific on the west side of the Big Island. Secluded by 60 acres, this beautiful place gives you the peace and tranquility of old Hawaii, while being only a few minutes drive from town. The great room is located in the center of the B&B. Serving as a common area for guests to congregate, read, enjoy evening cocktails, or just sit around and do nothin' at all in the comfort of the warm tropical breezes. Wake to the morning sun and enjoy a full breakfast served on the lanai - hot coffee, juice; eggs and fresh local fruit with toast or pastry. Then immerse yourself in the 60-foot pool located right off the lanai. Dan will guide you to the best local beaches and other activities, where you can enjoy snorkeling, diving, or just lazing in the sun. At the end of your day, come back to the bed and breakfast to enjoy a drink and some of the most beautiful sunsets in the world. The spacious rooms with open beamed ceilings in each of the suites are furnished with a king sized bed, a wet bar sink and refrigerator, and of course, cable T.V. You will enter your room by either the front entrance, or through your private rear entrance: an eight foot wide sliding glass door overlooking the pool and ocean.Each of the suites also includes a large, well appointed private bath.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||USD 11500||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 4 Guest Rooms
- Bathrooms : 4 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Private Bath
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Beachfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Beautifully Decorated
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Twin Bed, 2 Queen Bed, 2 King Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 45 min, Beach : Near Beach, Railway : 15 km, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport Available, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions :
If you enjoy the water than this is the place for you. Dan can always point you in the right direction.
There are Kayaks available just down the road or at Kealakekua Bay where you don't have to bother strapping the kayak down on the rooftop. Just hop in and off you go.
For those who scuba, rental gear is available about 20 min north. Dan can give you directions to some great, easy enter shore diving.
If looking for a boat dive, Dan can put things together for you as well.
If looking to get certified let Dan know ahead of time and the book work can be mailed to you. So all your left with are your open water dives when you arrive. (The only way to do it )
Snorkeling gear is available to guests at no charge by the way.
Then things wouldn't be complete without a parasail over Kailua bay. Flying over the bay being pulled by a power boat is an experience you'll never forget.
Now for the Grand Daddy of activities. THE VOLCANO
This is a must there are a number of ways to experience it. The best is an evening hike out to view the lava close up. This is a trek and not for the elderly or young children.
Then there is viewing the lava at night at a pull out on chain of craters road. Good way to enjoy the lava without the hike. Or the new viewing station built in Pahoa. It's at the far east end of the park -- excellent viewing but a bit of a drive.
Last but not least, there are a number of farmers markets on the island.
They're generally open on Saturdays, and always lots of fun. Especially in late November and early December. Islanders come from all over the pacific to market their wares.
This makes for great and inexpensive Christmas shopping.
Other Views :
The B&B is very well located with respect to the local beaches.
The first is located four miles north. A short drive and worth every minute. This is Hookena beach.
Hookena beach sits in a large bay with a powder black and white sand beach with parking on the edge of the sand.
The bay supports some of the most beautiful snorkeling on the island. Not to mention the spinner dolphins which frequent hookena almost daily.
Its always a treat watching the baby dolphins trying to jump and spin with their parents.
The next beach is located directly below us. Good snorkeling and scuba. Unfortunately it is a pebbled beach without sand. Making it difficult when getting in and out of the ocean. I generally drive over to Hookena.
I've saved the best for last. Fairly close as the crow flies but not when driving and walking. Its a 20 min drive south and an additional 15 minute walk on the old kings trail ( great walk )
This beach is a 10 on anyone's list. And rapidly becoming one of the last of its kind. Its a large bay with a beautiful black sand palmed fringed beach.
Truly post card quality. It features great snorkeling and very friendly dolphins. Fall asleep on this beach and you may never wake up.
There are rarely more than 2 or three other couples there. And if you like easy hiking the kings trail continues south with some remarkable sights.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child friendly
- Honaunau, Hawaii, United States
- Available For Pack A & B
United States Holiday Rentals, United States Accommodations, United States Hotels, United States Villas, United States Bed and Breakfasts, United States Beach Rentals, United States Vacation Rentals, United States Holiday Deals, United States Self Catering, United States HHoliday Rentals , Hawaii Holiday Rentals, Hawaii Accommodations, Hawaii Hotels, Hawaii Villas, Hawaii Bed and Breakfasts, Hawaii Beach Rentals, Hawaii Vacation Rentals, Hawaii Holiday Deals, Hawaii Self Catering, Hawaii HHoliday Rentals , Honaunau Holiday Rentals, Honaunau Accommodations, Honaunau Hotels, Honaunau Villas, Honaunau Bed and Breakfasts, Honaunau Beach Rentals, Honaunau Vacation Rentals, Honaunau Holiday Deals, Honaunau Self Catering, Honaunau HHoliday Rentals ,