Trelowen Carbis Bay, Cornwall, England
Trelowen is a beautiful property which is absolutely perfect for holidays to St Ives with friends or family. It has been tastefully decorated with a mix of contemporary styling and all the comforts of home. The open plan living area is bright and spacious with views across the bay to Godrevy Lighthouse. There are doors leading to a decked terrace and garden, perfect for socialising whilst conjuring up a feast. The extensive gardens are a delight of cornish blooms and provide the ideal spot to unwind and relax.
- Trelowen is a modern detached bungalow located in Carbis Bay.
- Saturday change over during peak season. Arrival 3pm, departure 10am.
- Sleeps 6.
- Children over 6 are welcome.
- Sea views from the open plan living area.
- Decking or garden accessed directly from Master bedroom as well as living space.
- Gas central heating throughout.
- All utilities, bed linen and towels (apart from beach towels) included.
- Regret no pets, regret no smoking.
- Living, dining area, kitchen,bedroom and bathrooms are on the ground floor.
- Raised decking area to the front with garden and lawn surrounding.
- Complimentary wireless internet.
- LCD television and DVD Player to living area.
- Datapoints throughout.
- Selection of board games, library of books, O.S. Maps and information on the local area.
- Complimentary refreshments on arrival.
- Complimentary White Company toiletries.
- Wood Burner in Living Area.
- Large Gardens with sea views.
- Access to the house is via a tarmac driveway, with 1 step into the house and steps up to the decking area from the garden.
The driveway provides ample parking for two cars and is tarmac. The tarmac area leads up to the front door steps.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 420||-||-|
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Location Type : Beach,
- Bed Rooms : 3 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Bathroom One (Ensuite to Master) The master bedroom offers a spacious en-suite bathroom, including a shower and separate hand unit, wash basin with underneath storage and mirror above, WC, heated towel rail and a tiled floor. There is a velux window above the shower allowing the light to flood in. Family Bathroom The large family bathroom is located on the ground floor near to the living area and bedrooms 2 and 3. There is a large bath with a separate shower, toilet and large wash basin with mirror above. The bathroom has a tiled floor and heated towel rail.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Parking Available
- Attribute : Near Beach, Famous Place
- Decoration : Very Well Decorated Property
- Transportation : Local City Transportation Available
- Beddings : 1 Double Bed, 2 Twin Bed, 1 King Bed
- Entertainment : TV, DVD
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : Beach : Near By, Bus : Local City Transportation , Restaurant : Near By
- Outside Attributes : Garden, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Children Welcome
- Carbis Bay, Cornwall, England
- Owner Website
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , Carbis Bay Holiday Rentals, Carbis Bay Accommodations, Carbis Bay Hotels, Carbis Bay Villas, Carbis Bay Bed and Breakfasts, Carbis Bay Beach Rentals, Carbis Bay Vacation Rentals, Carbis Bay Holiday Deals, Carbis Bay Self Catering, Carbis Bay HHoliday Rentals ,