Salt House Carbis Bay, Cornwall, England
Salt House is a spectacular, award-winning exclusive retreat sleeping 10+ in five spacious bedrooms with four stunning feature bathrooms. It boasts breathtaking panoramic views across St Ives Bay to Porthkidney Sands, taking in Godrevy Lighthouse and miles of sandy beaches that stretch up the North Cornish coastline. Located in the prestigious Treloyhan area, this exclusive modern and unique home exudes style and luxury, each room has been individually designed with furnishings from Conran, Calligaris, Alessi and Heals, stylish feature bathrooms from Victoria & Albert, touches of Orla Kiely and Ligne Roset with original local artworks. All this is just a short walk to the beaches of St Ives and Carbis Bay.
As soon as you walk into Salt House you are wowed by the panoramic ocean views in front of you through the floor to ceiling glazed doors that make up the entire seaward wall of the house. Throughout the house these full height doors allow you to constantly view the changing seascape outside, it has been cleverly designed to allow you to wander in and out from balconies or the fabulous landscaped terrace garden so that you are never far from the beautiful surroundings. Every thought has been given to allow the sense of complete peace and tranquility as you relax in this home from home.
Inside the beauty continues with a modern kitchen with high gloss units, an expansive living area with contemporary ribbon fire, designer furnishings and beautiful modern bathrooms, and all the gadgets any discerning family could desire on a self catering holiday to this award winning destination.
- Salt House is an award winning house located within the prestigious Treloyhan area of St Ives.
- Saturday change over, short breaks only accepted at late availability. Arrival 3pm, departure 10am.
- Sleeps 10 + 2 infants.
- Complimentary membership for two guests at a time to the C Bay Spa for the duration of your stay, located just a few minutes walk away within the prestigious Carbis Bay Hotel. Benefits include use of the ocean-view spa pool, 10% off treatments and meals at the Beach Club, all with spectacular sea views across Carbis Bay.
- Children welcome.
- Regret no pets and no smoking.
- Extremely spacious accommodation in every room, stretching over 3,650 sq feet making Salt House perfect for family gathering, holidays and special occasions.
- Direct access to beautiful coastal path leading within minutes to the beaches, shops, galleries and museums of St Ives or beach resort of Carbis Bay.
- Stunning sea views through floor to ceiling sliding doors the length of the open plan kitchen, dining and lounge with access to a balcony with glass balustrades.
- Stunning sea views from all bedrooms.
- Balcony or garden access for all bedrooms.
- Gas underfloor heating throughout.
- Quiet location, perfect coastal retreat.
- All utilities, bed linen and towels (apart from beach towels) included.
- On the ground floor is an entrance hall leading into an open-plan kitchen, dining area and living area of 1400 sq ft with seperate W.C. and stairway access to the first floor and lower ground floor. Full height doors open to a 40' wide balcony.
- On the first floor are Bedrooms 1 and 2, both en-suite, with direct access to their own private balconies boasting panoramic sea views.
- On the lower ground floor adjacent to the landscaped gardens are the Master Bedroom with en-suite, Bedroom 4, Bedroom 5 and the spacious and modern family bathroom.
- The enclosed and private landscaped garden is laid to lawn with decked terrace and is accessible via sliding doors from the lower ground floor Master Bedroom, Bedroom 4, Bedroom 5, the kitchen via 14 steps and directly through a side door in the hallway adjacent to Bedroom 5.
- Complimentary super-fast fibre optic wireless broadband from BT Infinity.
- Denon surround sound music sytem in the Living area which connects into a mini ipad with a house Napster subscription and Bluetooth allowing you to immerse yourself in music of your choice.
- Playstation 4 with selection of games in living area.
- 55" Samsung Smart LED TV with SKY HD including Movies & Sports in living area.
- 32" Samsung Smart LED televisions in Master and bedrooms 1,2 & 5 with Samsung Blu Ray DVD players and Multiroom SKY HD including Movies & Sports.
- Pure DAB radio with Bluetooth for streaming your own music in all bedrooms.
- Selection of board games, DVD's, library of books, O.S. Maps and information on the local area.
- Access to outside from all bedrooms.
- Large Terrace and Garden. 40' balcony to living area on ground floor.
- Original artworks are hanging throughout the property including artwork by Mike Lacey, Andy Pearce, John Horsewell, Tracey Goldsmith, Emily Mc Murray and Bill Waldron.
- Designer furnishings throughout from Conran, Calligaris, Alessi and Heals.
- Private balconies to Bedrooms one and two on the first floor.
- Decking and lawned garden accessed from lower ground floor bedrooms and side door adjacent to Bedroom five.
- BBQ with table, ten chairs and two sun loungers.
- Sea views from within the bathroom in Master ensuite, Bedroom one and Bedroom two.
- Complimentary refreshments on arrival.
- Towels and bathrobe provided for all guests.
- Complimentary White Company toiletries.
- Baby Sitting service available to book.
- Catering services available including Personal Chef hire.
- Additional housekeeping services available to book including daily cleans.
- Two travel cots, two high chairs, two booster seats, two sets of toddlers steps, two potties are provided.
- A baby monitor is provided.
- We request that guests bring their own cot bedding or infant sleeping bag.
- Additional space available within the bedrooms for a third travel cot (cot not provided).
- A Kenwood triblade system hand blender.
- Toddler friendly cutlery and melamine bowls, beakers and plates provided.
- Non slip bathmats available in every bathroom plus two non slip bathmat extensions for children.
- Socket protectors are supplied.
- Beach toys, boogie boards and garden games in the utility room outside.
- Salt house is accessed via 15 steps down from the parking area to the front door.
- Detailed access statement available on request.
- Parking for three cars is provided on the driveway of the house.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 1800||-||-|
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Location Type : Beach,
- Bed Rooms : 5 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 4 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Main Family Bathroom The family bathroom is located on the lower ground floor adjacent to the landscaped gardens positioned to the front seaward side of the property, the bathroom is easily accessible to Bedrooms four and five. The bathroom suite comprises a luxury bath, wash basin, w.c., large mirror with vanity light, shaver point and chrome heated towel rail. The spacious walk-in rain shower is a real treat and also has a separate hand shower. En-suite to Bedroom One The en-suite to bedroom two is a real indulgence with a free standing Victoria and Albert double ended slip bath from which you can view the sea, a walk in rain shower with very large shower head and separate hand shower, large designer wash basin with room for two, mirror and wc. En-suite to Bedroom Two This spacious stunning en-suite boasts a walk in rain shower, luxury bath, large designer wash basin, large mirror with vanity light and shaver point, striking designer coil chrome towel rail and w.c. En-suite to Master Bedroom The en-suite to the Master Bedroom is a real luxury with a free standing Victoria and Albert designer slip bath from which you can view the sea through the glass wall, a walk in rain shower with separate hand shower, large designer wash basin for two, mirror and w.c. Storage is available on some bespoke shelving under the sink. W.C. There is a w.c. and wash hand basin on the ground floor. A hand towel, bath towel, bath sheet and bathrobe are provided for each guest, together with complimentary White Company toiletries.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Parking Available
- Attribute : Near Beach, Famous Place
- Decoration : Very Well Decorated Property
- Transportation : Local City Transportation Available
- Beddings : 3 Double Bed, 2 King Bed
- Entertainment : TV, DVD
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : Beach : Near By, Bus : Local City Transportation , Restaurant : Near By
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Garden, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Children Welcome
- Carbis Bay, Cornwall, England
- Owner Website
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , Carbis Bay Holiday Rentals, Carbis Bay Accommodations, Carbis Bay Hotels, Carbis Bay Villas, Carbis Bay Bed and Breakfasts, Carbis Bay Beach Rentals, Carbis Bay Vacation Rentals, Carbis Bay Holiday Deals, Carbis Bay Self Catering, Carbis Bay HHoliday Rentals ,