Good Times Carbis Bay, Cornwall, England
If you are looking for the perfect luxury St Ives holiday home situated near Downalong, with parking, roof terrace and amazing sea views, then Good Times is the holiday property for you. This stunning four bedroom self catering villa at Barn-a-Woon has been beautifully renovated and is centrally, yet peacefully located, with the harbour, town centre, Fore Street and beaches close by.
December 2015 Special Offer: 20% Discount off Holidays at Good Times during December including Christmas and New Year.
- We are offering a 20% discount off holidays arriving in December 2015.
- The price advertised on the website includes this discount.
- Offer is only applicable for holidays of 6 nights or more.
- Offer is not applicable in conjunction with any other offers/discounts.
- Offer subject to availablility.
- Good Times is a semi detached house located within the Barnoon area of St Ives, just above Downalong.
- Saturday changeover during peak season. Arrival 3pm, departure 10am.
- Forming part of a Victorian villa, this semi-detached four bedroom house sleeps 7 adults or 6 adults and two children. A further two cots are provided for 2 infants.
- Children welcome.
- Regret no pets, regret no smoking.
- Stunning sea views from all three floors, including lounge and bedrooms one and two.
- Pedestrian access only, quiet and hidden location.
- Gas central heating throughout.
- All utilities, bed linen and towels (apart from beach towels) included.
- Ground floor - Garden with harbour views, bedrooms two and three with en-suites and rear sheltered patio.
- First Floor - Open plan living, dining and kitchen area, shower room with guest WC and south facing rear patio.
- Second Floor - Bedroom one with en-suite, separate dressing room and roof terrace, bedroom four sleeping one adult or two children.
- Complimentary wireless internet.
- 42" Smart LED television with Sky+ Entertainment and Sports package to living area.
- 32" Smart LED Freeview televisions to bedrooms one and two, with Sky in bedroom one.
- Nintendo Wii with selection of games.
- CD player, DAB radio and iPod dock.
- Blu-Ray player with selection of films.
- Selection of board games, library of books, O.S. Maps and information on the local area.
- Complimentary refreshments on arrival.
- Complimentary White Company toiletries.
- Weber BBQ.
- American fridge-freezer and double oven in the kitchen.
- Gaggia espresso maker.
- Complimentary membership to the Harbour Hotel Spa. Two guest passes available for temporary membership of the St Ives Harbour Spa for the duration of your holiday. 15% discount off spa treatments. Children's pool times apply.
- 10% discount on food at the Harbour Hotel Beach Club & Spa.
- Two complimentary travel cots and high chairs are provided.
- We request that guests provide their own cot bedding or infant sleeping bag.
- Additional space available within the bedrooms for a third travel cot (cot not provided).
- Access to the rear door is down three steps via the pedestrian path from the near by road.
- Detailed access statement available on request.
- Parking is provided on a large private driveway located just 3 minutes walk from the property, which is for your sole use. Parking is suitable for one large car or two small-medium cars. Driveway dimensions - 4.5 metres wide x 5.0 metres deep.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 750||-||-|
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Location Type : Beach,
- Bed Rooms : 4 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 4 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Bathroom One The superb en-suite to the master bedroom is very spacious and is tiled throughout with contemporary ceramics. You will find his and hers sinks, a large walk in rainfall shower, freestanding bath, under floor heating and a heated towel rail for keeping your towels nice and toasty. A vanity table with mirror and hairdryer is positioned in the dormer window, providing an abundance of natural light. Bathroom Two Bedroom two also provides an en-suite bathroom with a white suite which comprises of bath with shower overhead, WC, wash basin and heated towel rail. Bathroom Three The en-suite to bedroom three used to be the old fish shed and has now been converted into a stylish bathroom. You can still see lots of little quirks, including the old fish shoot. The white suite comprises of a bath with shower overhead, WC and wash basin. A built-in cupboard is home to a washing machine and separate tumble dryer. Shower Room An additional shower room can be found off the first floor hallway. A shower cubicle, WC and wash basin are provided. A selection of high quality towels comprising of bath sheet and hand towel are provided per person. Complimentary White Company toiletries are also provided.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Parking Available
- Attribute : Near Beach, Famous Place
- Decoration : Very Well Decorated Property
- Beddings : 2 Double Bed, 1 Twin Bed, 1 King Bed
- Entertainment : TV, DVD
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : Beach : Near By, Bus : Local City Transportation , Restaurant : Near By
- Outside Attributes : Garden, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Children Welcome
- Carbis Bay, Cornwall, England
- Owner Website
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , Carbis Bay Holiday Rentals, Carbis Bay Accommodations, Carbis Bay Hotels, Carbis Bay Villas, Carbis Bay Bed and Breakfasts, Carbis Bay Beach Rentals, Carbis Bay Vacation Rentals, Carbis Bay Holiday Deals, Carbis Bay Self Catering, Carbis Bay HHoliday Rentals ,