Aquamarine Carbis Bay, Cornwall, England
With stunning views overlooking this beautiful stretch of coastline, Aquamarine is in an excellent position to admire the ever-changing colours of the sea which inspired the interior colour scheme. Within walking distance of the beach, southwest coastal path and attractions of St. Ives, this beach retreat is hard to beat. Aquamarine is on the same level as the car park (second floor) and also has lift access.
Special Offer: 15% Discount off Christmas Holidays arriving the 18th or 19th December 2015.
We are offering a 15% discount off holidays arriving 18th or 19th December 2015.
The price advertised on the website includes this discount.
Offer is only applicable for holidays with a minimum of 6 nights.
Offer is not applicable in conjunction with any other offers/discounts.
Offer subject to availablility.
Aquamarine is located in Carbis Beach apartments in Carbis Bay and is on the second floor.
Saturday changeover during peak season. Arrival 3pm, departure 10am.
Sleeps 4 + infant.
Regret no pets
Strictly no smoking anywhere (including balcony).
Sea views from the master bedroom and living area.
Gas central heating throughout.
All utilities, bed linen and towels (apart from beach towels) included.
Two bedrooms, main bathroom and en-suite bathroom.
Open plan lounge and dining area with separate kitchen.
Balcony with sea views.
Complimentary super-fast fibre optic broadband wireless internet.
Playstation II and Xbox 360 Elite with selection of games.
CD player, Ipod docks and fully loaded iPod.
Blu-Ray, DVD and Video player with selection of Blu-Ray discs and DVDs.
LCD televisions with Freeview and DVD players to bedrooms.
Sony Android 43" TV with Sonos Playbar to Living area.
Selection of board games, library of books, O.S. Maps and information on the local area.
iPad providing internet surfing facility and loaded with interactive travel guides; photos and TV iPlayer.
Multi-room Sonos music streaming system and subscription to a premium music service providing access to thousands of internet radio stations and virtually any recorded music you may choose. Now also streams from most devices.
Complimentary Tate St Ives and Barbara Hepworth Museum passes for two guests (available until 31st March 2016).
Twin wash basins, large double ended bath and separate large shower cubicle to en-suite.
Complimentary refreshments on arrival.
White Company Egyptian cotton bed linen.
Complimentary White Company toiletries.
Complimentary travel cot and high chair available.
We request that guests provide their own cot bedding.
Additional space available within the bedrooms for a second travel cot (cot not provided).
There is level access to the apartment from the parking area.
Detailed access statement available on request.
There is one allocated car parking space and the whole of this exclusive development is set back within electronic security gates. We can also arrange for additional spaces within the gates, the management company charge £45 per week.
Contact to the owner.
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Location Type : Beach,
- Bed Rooms : 2 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : nosa sourced porcelain wall and floor tiles, white sanitary ware and chrome and stainless fittings provide the perfect setting in which to relax and refresh after a hot day on the beach. This fabulous bathroom includes a large shower cubicle with large rain shower and separate moveable shower head, WC, stainless steel heated towel rail, shaver socket, and large contemporary basin set atop a stone shelf with cupboards underneath. Finishing touches such as the large stainless steel porthole mirror continue the maritime theme. Bathroom Two The large en-suite to the master bedroom of Aquamarine has also been refurbished in the same style and quality as Bathroom One. The walls and floor are fully tiled in high quality porcelain of muted earthy tones. The white sanitary ware includes a large, double ended bath; large shower cubicle with a choice of fixed rain shower or moveable shower heads; WC, stainless steel heated towel rail, shaver socket and twin wash basins set on a a full width stone shelf. Finishing touches include two large stainless steel porthole mirrors complemented by a matching porthole with frosted glazing in the bathroom door. Thick, luxurious hotel quality bath sheet, bath towel and hand towel are provided per person.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Parking Available
- Attribute : Near Beach, Famous Place
- Decoration : Very Well Decorated Property
- Transportation : Local City Transportation Available
- Beddings : 2 Double Bed
- Entertainment : TV, DVD
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : Beach : Near By, Bus : Local City Transportation , Restaurant : Near By
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Children Welcome
- Carbis Bay, Cornwall, England
- Owner Website
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , Carbis Bay Holiday Rentals, Carbis Bay Accommodations, Carbis Bay Hotels, Carbis Bay Villas, Carbis Bay Bed and Breakfasts, Carbis Bay Beach Rentals, Carbis Bay Vacation Rentals, Carbis Bay Holiday Deals, Carbis Bay Self Catering, Carbis Bay HHoliday Rentals ,