Beach Pearl - Mornington Peninsula Portsea, Victoria, Australia
Set amidst the lush vegetation in the heart of Portsea, this property oozes quality and calm. With an open plan design, two separate living areas and two 'wings' that creates a wonderfully relaxed beachside retreat that is perfect for 2 families. Each 'wing' has 2 bedrooms and a bathroom.
The emphasis isthe veryflexible floor plan both inside and out which provides many areas of sanctuary. The elevated design and the casual dcor provide little reason for you to ever leave the property. There are many distinctive living zones that provide excellent entertaining options or if you are sharing the house with friends you can always find a place for some solitude.
Living and Dining
The property is configured with 2 indoor living zones flowing naturally to the expansiveoutdoor zone.Beach Pearlis a fabulous property for those who want a beach side holiday where the focus is on relaxation and casual living.
The fully equipped modern kitchen and dining area opens to an outdoor entertaining area complete with heated spa and gorgeous private fully enclosed garden. The expansive deck is central to the spa, alfresco dining area and indoor living zones.
The main living area is complete withan open fireplace, sound system and plenty of books and games. A second lving area features a TVand DVD system.
Beach Pearlis a fabulous getaway at any time of the year and is conveniently accessible to both the ocean and bay beaches and is only a short walk to Shelley's Beach and the Portsea Village - perfect!
Bed and Bath
Beach Pearlcomfortably accommodates 8 guests across 4 bedrooms. A terrific feature of this property is the fact that the sleeping quarters are in two separate wings which certainly gives you a sense of separation and privacy. If you are having a few extras, a fold out futon in the second living zone can be utalised on request.
500m to Shelleys beach
500m to Portsea Village
500m to Portsea Golf Club
3km to Sorrento Shopping strip
5km to Blairgowrie Yacht Squadron
12km to Moonah links golf course
|1||My Standard Rate||USD 425||-||-|
|1||My Standard Rate||1||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Deck
- Outdoor Balcony
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Desert, Fishing, Golf,
- Bed Rooms : 4 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Shower,hair dryer,towel,Soap,Shampoo
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Beachfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Library, Bird Watching, Zoo
- Transportation : Avialable
- Beddings : 3 Queen Bed, 2 Single Bed
- Entertainment : TV, VCR, DVD, Satellite TV
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Beach : Near by, Bar : Near By, Car : provided, Restaurant : Near By
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Car, Garage, Garden, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Walkway To Water, Wooden Decking
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Childrens are welcome
Australia Holiday Rentals, Australia Accommodations, Australia Hotels, Australia Villas, Australia Bed and Breakfasts, Australia Beach Rentals, Australia Vacation Rentals, Australia Holiday Deals, Australia Self Catering, Australia HHoliday Rentals , Victoria Holiday Rentals, Victoria Accommodations, Victoria Hotels, Victoria Villas, Victoria Bed and Breakfasts, Victoria Beach Rentals, Victoria Vacation Rentals, Victoria Holiday Deals, Victoria Self Catering, Victoria HHoliday Rentals , Portsea Holiday Rentals, Portsea Accommodations, Portsea Hotels, Portsea Villas, Portsea Bed and Breakfasts, Portsea Beach Rentals, Portsea Vacation Rentals, Portsea Holiday Deals, Portsea Self Catering, Portsea HHoliday Rentals ,
extremely quaint cottage that is decorative, interesting and a bit quirky. It has a lot going for its location as you can walk to the beach or shops